Gaia Meditation: Method Explained
Gaia Meditation® Method
Just like the natural development of a plant, this meditation practice will help you “grow”:
|PROCESS||LEARN TO||OBJECTIVE (PATH)|
|Planting||Heal your physical body.||Well-being|
|Growing||Be aware of your non-physical aspect, change your energy field in order to be more in line with your aspirations in life.||Harmony and Happiness|
|Blooming||Tap into your inner power to master your life and existence, and to induce a positive change in your environment and beyond.||Altruistic love, compassion, and spiritual awakening|
- Become aware that you are alive. Your physical body is a living dynamic entity that is capable of incredible things such as healing itself.
- Become aware that you exist. Your non-physical body (“soul” or “astral body”…) is your essence and is connected to the non-physical world and the whole Universe. It is the gateway to tap into your inner power.
Gaia Meditation method may be considered as a medium to advanced level of meditation, it depends on each individual. So you have to take your time and do meditation sessions at your own pace. Gaia Meditation method includes three main stages I, II and III, as well as sub-stages. Therefore, if you decide to try this meditation, you have to adapt it to yourself and stop whenever you feel like. For example, according to your objectives, you may do a meditation session including only stage I or only up to sub stage 3 of stage II. It could be in line with an objective of relaxation. You may meditate in this way for a few weeks and then, you can try to go further to sub stage 4 and beyond.
Please proceed as you feel and remember that we have free meditation music especially designed to help you in this process.
Thoughts and Physical Pain: do not resist, accept and welcome!
When you meditate, you obviously have to stay focused as much as possible. However, if you have thoughts coming in the way again and again, it’s for a reason, so you have to let them flow. You may even consider doing a whole meditation session about these thoughts.
Do not try to block these thoughts because the more you’ll try not to think about them, the more you’ll think and stay focused on them. So do not try to block or resist any thoughts, just let them flow, accept them. These thoughts come to you because they need to exist in your reality. Even if these thoughts are linked to something quite negative, fear, sadness etc., you have to “accept and welcome” them. This is important you allocate some time for these thoughts to exist during the day, so you won’t have to deal with them before going to bed and face sleep problems.
Also, if your thoughts are painful to you, just keep on looking at them from different angles in your mind, you’ll see that it’ll not be as painful as it seems because you are in an altered state of consciousness linked to the meditation process. Therefore, you’ll look at these thoughts in a more objective way, with no judgment and understand that the fear you may have is not as strong as it seems and may even be irrational.
By following this process, you’ll eliminate fears from your waking state after your meditation. Step by step, this is how you can clear fears from your life and welcome happiness ;)
After you have taken enough time to look at your thoughts, just let them dissipate and flow away, and then visualize some warm light energy coming from the top of your head, replacing these thoughts and healing your mind. Then, you will be free for the next steps in your meditation.
Please note that, as mentioned earlier, this process of letting your thoughts flow could even become a whole meditation session. So the way you meditate should always be conducted according to what you feel you need at one particular moment. Take some time for meditation every day, follow your intuition and you’ll know what to do.
Aim: become aware that you are a free being, you have always been and will always be.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Begin to breathe in a normal way.
- Take three to five deep breaths using your belly: push your belly out when you breathe in and empty your belly fully when you breathe out. It is aimed at relaxing your body in a rapid way. Then, keep on breathing normally.
- Count down from 10 to 0 slowly. Just imagine yourself in the dark, moving down in an elevator, or walking down some stairs.
- At 0, you push a door and you arrive in a sunny place with a beautiful natural landscape. Just lay down on the grass and say these words in your head: “I am free”. Do it slowly, as many times as needed and try to feel the precise meaning of these words. You should then start to feel lighter… At this very moment, you should totally feel the power of Now.
You can now proceed to Stage II.
Try to stay focused as much as possible but remember that if you have thoughts coming in the way, it’s for a reason and sometimes you have to let them flow…
Gaia Meditation® is a free method that was created for you to experience what meditation is all about in a simple way. It makes you work in different conscious states. With regular practice, you’ll get used to shift your brain activity the way you wish in your waking state. This will help you to have a more balanced and serene life.
However, you are of course free to learn and test other existing meditation methods. What is important is to allocate a bit of time for yourself every day.
In order to facilitate your practice of meditation, we have produced free meditation music embedding specific sound frequencies to help you reach desired meditative states in a more easy and rapid way.
- Specifically for Gaia Meditation method, we have designed two audio tools for you:
- For other types of meditation practice, we have also developed some powerful meditation music (guided or not) embedding binaural beats, isochronic tones, 432 Hz, 528 Hz and other Solfeggio frequencies.